Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

dumas SK daddle too

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

dumas SK daddle too

Old 03-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Shoebox1.1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dumas SK daddle too

hi folks! my names gus im new around here. im a control line flyer and my buddy is too but he's had a thing for boatson the side i really never paid too much attention to RC boats but always thought they were cool.. anyway he showed me the beautiful dumas SK boat models hes built and IM HOOKED! these things are SO cool! looks like cheap fun that id really enjoy. i have a beautiful town pond where all the folks ride bike n such.. a guy has was has to be a 60+ mph hydro out there all the time so i guess ive got a great place to float!

on to the boat! i want a 1402 sk daddle too kit and k&b .18 engine. seen this combo running on youtube and the speed looks perfect. plans call for hard drive line but im reading i should go flexable?
any tips or tricks on this boat and please share your stories and pictures!!

Old 03-13-2013, 01:15 PM
f16man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: dumas SK daddle too

Yup, don't buy the hardware kit it's junk, run a vegas rudder and flex cable, mine has all vegas running gear and is plenty fast, also make three scags for the bottom all in a row in the middle of the hull, helps keep her going straight and turn better. If I were to build one now I would use the kit parts to use as patterns , and get some good birch aircraft plywood to build the boat, it will be much stronger and a bit lighter...... lots of fun.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:55 AM
Aero55

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I have an older SK Daddle Too. It runs great with a K&B .19 engine. I have a youtube of mine running a few years ago on youtube