Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

bayliner

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
rclooney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bayliner

does any one have any sugestions for a 1/7th scale bayliner trophy power boat. i am using a .21 engine to power it and a homemade outdrive. i am only buying the engine, batteries, rc gear(well half of it will be custom made), and props. the rest will be home made. has any 1 got and ideas for making a sequential lift hull from scratch. i am not buying a hull as i want ti to look as real as i can. i will also have trim tabs so ideas for operating them will be apprechiated aswell. by the way. sarcastic comments are somtimes usefull. that is how i fixed an engine to my kart. my mate said mount it maxt to wheel, so i did. well nearly in front on the wheel.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:11 PM
reelrazor

Default RE: bayliner

How about this sarcastic comment from my Coast Guard ex-roomie;

"That's not a boat , that's a Bayliner!"

(he ran a fast response boat for the CG on Lakes Huron and Michigan and said 60% of all their calls could be under the categories of 'pull sailboats off of shoals', and 'tow Bayliners with electrical faults in to the marina', about equally.)
Old 11-09-2003, 06:38 AM
rclooney

Default RE: bayliner

ours never had an electrical fault realy. only whan we replaced the 3 litre petrol omc with a 2.5tdi from a van. we had cooling problems, diesel leaking from an injector, turbo leaking oilk, split pipe loosing nearly all the oil. and the tv got nicked. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo