Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Traxxas Nitro Vee

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Traxxas Nitro Vee

Old 11-17-2003, 08:04 PM
yamraptor2cool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas Nitro Vee

I was wondering if anybody has the O.S. .15 CV-MX in there nitro vee. I am thinking about getting one. Do I just have to bolt the new egine right in?

<<Thanks>>
Old 12-16-2003, 08:48 AM
carguy70001

Default RE: Traxxas Nitro Vee

Buy a Traxxas 2.5 instead and make your NV scream. I just installed one and it flies. 40+mph.
Out of the box the NV barely get to a plane. You need a couple mods to make it run well and have fun with it.

Follow thos link for more info:
[link=http://monster.traxxas.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=23]Traxxas NV Messageboard[/link]

Big Al
New Orleans

Geaux Tigers
Old 12-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Will Sgarlat

Default RE: Traxxas Nitro Vee

Santa promised me an OS .15 CV without the pull starter. I got the flywheel (separate!!) and also the header and tuned pipe! COOL! I'm going to use it in a coupla existing boats as an upgrade to replace an OS FP .10. It looks good! .6 BHP, 3000 to 25000 RPM, not too heavy... I'm looking forward to it! I'm going to do a "speed" run and a measured oval course with the .10 and compare it to similar tests with the new motor and will let you all know!