Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Any info on the BRUZER 18 MONO ???

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Any info on the BRUZER 18 MONO ???

Old 04-01-2005, 10:10 PM
boataddict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any info on the BRUZER 18 MONO ???

I can’t seem to find much info on the Bruzer 18 Mono?

Their website seems a bit vague and I downloaded their 2005 product catalog and it hasn't been much help. If anyone has any details, pics and videos please post them here. Also post any experiences with their sales and support staff.

The site is http://hyperprod.bizhosting.com/_bruzer_15_mono.html

Thanks,
Old 04-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Any info on the BRUZER 18 MONO ???

There is no real info on their site. I talked to Matt Higgins about 2 weeks ago. There is going to be an article on it in a future issue of RCBM but at that time they hadn't recieved that boat yet.
I'd like to know more about it myself.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:52 AM
carfean

Hey Ron and Boataddict, I called and spoke with a nice gentleman there and he had filled me in about the Bruzer 18 Mono. Me bening new to the nito boats, I asked a lot of info about the boat. He was more then happy to tell me everything about it. I would see them giving you guys the same repect as I received from them. I did ask if they plan to also look into haveing a cat (like the MM 19) come out for sale and he did say that they plan to release it soon. They have the proto type out, now they just have to produce it! Cant wait to see it!! If you need any info on the Bruzer 18 then I am more then willing to call them back and get that info. Just let me know what and I will ask?
Old 04-03-2005, 02:46 PM
t3racer

Hey carfean could you call and ask about the speed, performance in chop, and what engine is inluded?
Old 04-03-2005, 11:46 PM
carfean

No Problem t3racer will do. I will try to call this week and get back to you ASAP.[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 04-04-2005, 03:35 PM
t3racer

Thanks
Old 04-05-2005, 05:50 PM
carfean

Hey t3racer, I just got off the phone with Hyperformance about the Bruzer 18 mono. Sound like a great deal also for the money. I it running a .18 XTM car motor converted over to a boat motor with a water cooled head. They say it pushes out about 33 to 35 mph. All aluminum parts and fiberglass hull which is 27"x9"x?. As for the performance in the chop, they say it does really well. They take it to the Colorado river and run it up there and seems to do great. Any hard chops, like any boat they don't recommend. The radio compartment is removable that comes with a 2 channel am radio. Comes in 3 different colors: Red, Yellow, & white and you can easily remove the decals and repaint the hull. The price is running $425.00 RTR. All and All it seems like a nice boat and it is set up just like race boat! I'm caught between to great boats, the Mean Machine and this one. But I'm leaning more for the Mean Machine 18! Thanks, Carfean
Old 04-05-2005, 06:52 PM
t3racer

Thanks , and its funny because I am caught between those two boat aswell. I am just unsure I want to wait for the MM any longer!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:16 PM
carfean

Well t3racer, you know what they say "Good things come to those who wait"! I also found out a little more info on the MM 18 if you would like to take a look. http://www.funrcboats.com/ProductInf...tid=AERMEANRTR
Take a look and see what you think! I think I am going to like the MM 18 a little more for its stability in chopped waters and I want a cat.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:04 PM
boataddict

Has anyone seen the Bruzer in action as yet? Hyperformance hasn’t updated their website at all. Does anyone have more pictures or reviews on this boat?