Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

HELP-- Doggy running Miss Bud

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

HELP-- Doggy running Miss Bud

Old 06-14-2005, 12:17 AM
NITRO 888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP-- Doggy running Miss Bud

Hello all ,
I'm haveing a bad time getting a fine tune for my 1/12 Miss Bud[] how do you have yours set ? How many turns out for hige and low speed neddles? I'm not looking for what it says to set them at but what you guys are actully running yor neddle settings at . My boat runs just sort of ok , it runs real good in the turns but kinda doggy on the straights . when I'm turning the prop unloads and it revs up and runs strong but when it's running straight it acts like it has way to much of a load and it just won't rev to it's peak . Thank you to all that can help
Old 06-14-2005, 07:48 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: HELP-- Doggy running Miss Bud

That can be more of a prop problem than it is the fuel mixture. One part of it is that you can't adjust the height of your prop so what's happening is once the boat is leaning a little it is helping the prop to unload a little more. The only quick fix that I can think of is to add some weight as far forward as you can or swap props.