Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

help with boat in NH

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

help with boat in NH

Old 06-18-2005, 10:41 PM
coro kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with boat in NH

I`m looking to hook up with someone to run my boat the first time.I`m in Rochester NH,but I don`t mind a road trip. I have a lap cat II with 7.5 outboard on it
thanks
Larry
Old 06-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Square Nozzle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: help with boat in NH

Larry, go to the NAMBA web site and look up District 11. You will come across Richard Grenier (Rags as we call him). He is the District 11 Director. I am sure he can help you. For your information, the NAMBA (North American Model Boat Association) will be held in Rollingsford NH this July. The dates are July 9 through 16. The classes to be run on each day will be on the web site. I'm not sure where Rochester is relative to Rollingsford but it would certainly be worth your trip to see National caliber racing.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:14 PM
rcnutman
My Feedback: (22)

hi larry,
I sent you a private message....I live in manchester NH. Ive been boating for a few years. I have owned a prather lapcat 1.
I am down to 3 boats now two gas and one nitro......Id like to come with you when you run you boat....either gimmie a call or send me a pm back.............ok
later rc-nut
Old 06-20-2005, 11:15 AM
t3racer

Im in Loudon NH, but I have a camp at Merrymeeting lake New Durham NH, and that is where I race and run with my friends. I have a nitro hammer, and a shockwave 36. My friend has a shockwave 36, and his little brother has an aqua jet. My other frien has a brushless titan 21 running on 12 cells. We have fun.