Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
 hammer stickers... >

hammer stickers...

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

hammer stickers...

Old 10-27-2005, 11:39 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hammer stickers...

Anyone know of better than stick ons to put on this boat ?
My boat is orange and i would like to put some white flames...if i could buy some.

regards,

Winged Avenger
Old 10-28-2005, 12:21 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: hammer stickers...

You can get some decals like what the R/C car and truck people use or get the pre-cut masking tape and paint the flames on yourself.
If you have a sign shop nearby, most can cut you some flames or other designs on a laser cutter or one of those other cutters like the Stika's. Most of the computer cutters have programs for just about anything that you'd want and do a lot of colors. The program that my sister has for her scrapbooking business has corporate, cartoon and all kinds of things like flames, tribal, pinstriping, you-name-it. Yeah, I snicker at what she does but she's making a killing at it.
The great thing is that they can be made in whatever size that you need and can be stretched, shortened, widened or narrowed to fit your boat. After you see what they have to offer, you might change your mind on the flame job. It may cost a little more but it's worth it.