Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

how much fuel run time does the cen nx16 aquajet have??????

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

how much fuel run time does the cen nx16 aquajet have??????

Old 01-30-2006, 03:17 PM
cennx16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much fuel run time does the cen nx16 aquajet have??????

i'm thinking of getting the cen nx16 aquajet, for my first nitro boat. is that smart? I have the Traxxas blast(electric) and about 5 gas planes and just really enjoy being on the water. I would like to know how much run time they have and if there are adjusments that can be made to make it last longer(bigger fuel tank......) or should i think about the traxxas vee? any comments suggestions would be great.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:05 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: how much fuel run time does the cen nx16 aquajet have??????

Run times will vary with temperature and other conditions. A Sullivan SS-4 four ounce tank fits right in the place of the stock one. They make 2 versions of the tank, try to get the soft one as it's clearer and easier to see inside when you're setting up the plumbing.
I've worked with some of the CEN Racing boats so I can help you out some. Dump the stock prop as it's junk.