Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Nitro Hammer Hull

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Nitro Hammer Hull

Old 02-16-2006, 12:09 PM
r/cmark42
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Hammer Hull

I'm looking for a replacement hull for a nitro Hammer. I have 3 summers of active use out of the one I have and don't think she will make a 4th..any suggestions/direction is appreciated
Old 02-16-2006, 03:12 PM
pinky_d_brain

Default RE: Nitro Hammer Hull

Who seas you need the same hull
You can get a different hull and put all the parts in it don’t have to be a hammer or build one just some ideas for you
Cant help much more then that you could refinish or fix it up I don’t see way anyone would need a new hull unless its cracked or broken and even that you can fix not very easily but you can. What are some of the problems with it we may have some ideas to help you out so you don’t have to by a new one
Old 02-19-2006, 11:06 PM
boatexpert144

Default RE: Nitro Hammer Hull

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