Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Dumas Kits

Old 03-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Hirns

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumas Kits

Due to the difficulty of finding kits (and obtaining building materials here in Australia) that suit an os. 10 engine I seem limited to a Dumas Skee Vee or a Short Stuff (Deep Vee 10). These are cheaper by far than purchasing materials and finding a decent plan here. Any advice as to which to lean towards would be appreciated, I know the Skee Vee is slightly wider. Alternative kit sugestions would be great. Additionally, I've been told that Dumas hardware is old school. Within a minimal buget, are there other alternative suggestions to the Dumas hardware kit? Thanks!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 05:43 AM
slowstang88

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Dumas Kits

i ordered a a short stuff 10 kit , ill tell you how it goes after i get it. i was gonna put a a jet drive in it, but i decided to put that in a 1/10 plastic crackerbox.

nate sanders
Old 03-20-2006, 11:59 AM
skoda450

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dumas Kits

Check out Octura products for your needs. Better quality than Dumas stock and more variety. Sadly, they do not have an on-line site however. They also do not take credit cards for payment. You must send them a paper check! It is, however, worth the effort. Their catalog can be found at http://www.pirespreto.com/octura_catalog.htm