Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Where In N.J. For R/C boats?

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Where In N.J. For R/C boats?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 06:18 PM
mgtchik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where In N.J. For R/C boats?

Hey all. I have just bought the New Thunder Cat From ProBoat By the way What a awsone boat, My hubby has a Shockwave. We have a few friends with boats and I was wondering Where in New Jersey, we can run. I used to run In Little Ferry, But the the cops put a end to that! So can some one please help a girl in need. I wanna run my boat so bad. Thanx. [sm=confused.gif]
Old 04-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Where In N.J. For R/C boats?

Welcome, it's always nice to have another woman in here. Yes, we do have others but I don't generally let people know who they are, it might embarrass the guys because of their knowledge!
Anyway, back to your question. You can try the sanctioning body websites as you might find a club in your area that you can run with or give you some help if you ever need it. Try www.namba.com or www.impba.net for clubs near you.
If you have any hobby shops nearby, ask around in there as usually a good one will know their customers well enough to point you towards some other boaters.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
urbansub90

hey mgtchik, there is a shop in somerset that is starting to get into the boats mostly the ,proboats, because of the ease involved with them. the site is www.hillsboroughrchobby.com i have a relationship w/ them due to the 1/8 scale i race but a friend bought the shockwave and its cool, so i ordered a thundercat. theres not much stock or knowledge yet but im working on that. we have a few lakes in the area we are goin to run at so i could let u know which ones are boat friendly.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:13 PM
mgtchik

That would be AWSOME. I would really like that. Let me know when you Thunder Cat comes in! My huuby is putting a Picco.26 in his Shockwave. He just got done making the water head for it so it should fly. I love the new Shockwave SS but it wasnt in the cards for me right now But it would be nice to have a group of people to boat with.I will check out the web site too! There is a huge pond in Jamesburg, Nice park I am going to call to see if we can run boats there, I dont know far that is from you but it's huge and the water is like glass. have a good day I am going crazy I want to see my boat run so bad. Let me know, talk to you soon.
Old 01-28-2014, 12:12 PM
Snobbrude

Have you found a good lake yet?