Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Kyosho Jetstrem O.S. .10

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Kyosho Jetstrem O.S. .10

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 10:45 AM
daedalusdd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Jetstrem O.S. .10

I could really use some help. I am new to the hobby and just got a Jetstream with the stock O.S. .10 in it. I have put in tons of new parts, new paint and around $200 worth of accessories. Upon rebuilding it I broke the Universal Joint. I cant find any information on what size it its. 3mm - 3mm, 3mm -4mm, 1/8" - ect? Does anyone have any idea about this? Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:59 PM
joejarboe

Default RE: Kyosho Jetstrem O.S. .10

Are you referring to a Jetstream 800 GP? If so, I have the manual for the boat and found out that you can order parts for it directly from Kyosho - I was really surprised to learn that they still carry parts for this model. I was able to get a new set of motor gears for mine. I am guessing you are referring to the U-Joint at the stern which is between the hull and rudder -- if this is the U-joint you are talking about - which it should be since its the only one - it is a 4mm Universal Joint. Hope this helps - I would post the manual but it's 1.5MB... if you need it just let me know and I will e-mail it.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:52 PM
vamp131

yes you can get them as i hit a log in the water lost my prop and universal joint too my local shop got it for me i have got a pdf file with all the parts listing but they are expensive for what they are think it cost me around £25 for the prop etc
Old 03-12-2009, 04:53 PM
tannibanani

Hi!

I would like to get your manual about the Jet Stream 800 GP. My email is: [email protected]

// Jonathan
Old 05-03-2012, 02:57 AM
m_eye_flying
My Feedback: (9)

Hello,

I would like to get the Jet Stream O.S. .10 manual. Do you still have it? Would be grateful if you did and if you could send it my way. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.