Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Fastest Miss Vegas?

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Fastest Miss Vegas?

Old 07-22-2006, 04:09 PM
supermotoxaustin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fastest Miss Vegas?

What is the fastest anyone here has ever heard of or gotten their Miss Vegas to go?
Old 07-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Jerry Dunlap

Default RE: Fastest Miss Vegas?

Seems like I remember Mike Zaborowski, AquaCraft model designer, saying he'd had his on radar at 40. I think he was probably running at least 50%, maybe ever 65% fuel, and a metal Y535.

I've had mine on radar at 35 with 50% fuel and a metal Y535.

JD
AquaCraft Models Consultant
Old 07-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Russ Williamson

Default RE: Fastest Miss Vegas?

Was out at the lake with Grim today running our Miss Vegas'. With an .18, his Vegas is running really, really well. Very "clean" water behind the transom, riding nice on the water. It is the fastest one I've seen yet. No radar gun with us today, but I do a pretty good job with guessing speeds, it was in the mid 40's. What was really cool, with the GrimRacer 15/18 turn fin, the Vegas would do left hand laps at around 35, it was really cool!

Only way I will be able to keep up with him is finish tuning my O.S. VZM .21 I've got for mine. JD prepped the hull for a a .21, which takes a lot of work. Thanks JD!
Got the engine running well today and time to start hull and prop tuning. 50mph is the goal, which is realistic with a .21.

Have fun!
Rw

ORIGINAL: supermotoxaustin

What is the fastest anyone here has ever heard of or gotten their Miss Vegas to go?