Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Drive shaft cable

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Drive shaft cable

Old 07-29-2006, 02:56 PM
BUDMAN27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drive shaft cable

My Elam.s drive shaft cable has a small prob. You see when I went to re-lube it and put it back in the boat , one of the steel strands came loose. So I pulled it all the way off and cut it. Can I still use this cable or do I need to order another one ?
Old 07-30-2006, 05:27 PM
BUDMAN27

Default RE: Drive shaft cable

Well I just ran it ,and it seems to be ok. I,l prob. order another even though I believe its covered under warn. but I just don,t want to send my whole boat in just for another cable drive. I,m having so much fun that I am willing to pay for it myself. They say my 15/18 turn fin just came in so I,m looking forward to running that as well. Keep up the good work Pro Boat and other people who have anything to do with R/C boating.
Old 07-30-2006, 05:39 PM
wave waker

ORIGINAL: BUDMAN27

My Elam.s drive shaft cable has a small prob. You see when I went to re-lube it and put it back in the boat , one of the steel strands came loose. So I pulled it all the way off and cut it. Can I still use this cable or do I need to order another one ?
hey budman, try to order one and have an extra always to keep the fun,, one rotten egg will mess the rest, just be careful using it coz u might lost ur prop if u broke it.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:25 PM
BUDMAN27

Thanks Wave Waker your tha man.