Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Ron's Fun Run

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Ron's Fun Run

Old 05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
gooycheese

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ron's Fun Run

I just wanted to say Thank You Ron !!!! It was a Great Day and Wavewaker, OB Nut and all the others that where there are some really Great People !!!!

Thanks for a great Day, Hope to do it again Real Soon !!!

Paul
Old 05-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: Ron's Fun Run

You're welcome. I plan on doing it again about the same time next year so stay tuned!
You've seen how thwe weed growth was getting there otherwise I'd hold more events at that park. Give it another month and it's almost impossible to run anything but an airboat there.
I don't know if you were still there when Wade's Wild Thing .21 lost radio contact be he had to chase it across the lake over near the water tower. He found his wifes boat wedged on its side with the transom partially torn off, probably the worst damage that was done yesterday. One of my .12 monos was almost fed to the lake monster but Chris got to it just in the nick of time.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:47 PM
wave waker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ron's Fun Run

nice meeting/talking u Paul,,i'm impressed of ur pocket rigger if u allow me to call it instead of micro rigger...especially when u told me how u did it by ur pocket knife[sm=thumbup.gif]