Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Twisted Liquid Racing BEWARE OR LOSE YOUR MONEY

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Twisted Liquid Racing BEWARE OR LOSE YOUR MONEY

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:01 AM
rosecrafts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twisted Liquid Racing BEWARE OR LOSE YOUR MONEY

BEWARE, I HAVE TWO HOBBY STORES AND SENT OVER $1200. TO TWISTED LIQUID VIA PAYPAL ON MARCH 26TH. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DIST. BUT THEY NEVER SENT THE PRODUCTS. WHEN I THREATENED TO POST THREADS AND CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN KANSAS I RECEIVED $486.36 OF MERCH AT RETAIL ON JUNE 6TH. I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A A 30% DISC. JAMES AT TLR HAS HAD SO MANY EXCUSES AND STORIES WHY MY PRODUCT WAS NOT SENT, EVEN TO THE POINT THAT THE POST OFFICE PUT HIS MAILED MERCH. IN THE BACKROOM OF THE LOCAL POST OFFICE AND WAS NOT MAILED BECAUSE THE TWO LADIES IN THE P/O WERE LAZY. HE HAS MY NEW OS .46 ENGINE HE SAID HE MODED. HE HAS TOLD ME ON THREE DIFF. PHONE CALLS THAT IT WAS MAILED. I HAVE CALLED OVER A DOZEN TIMES, AND I GET A DIFF. EXCUSE EVERY TIME. FACT IS HE WAITS UNTIL THE 45 DAYS ARE UP IN PAYPAL SO YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE THROUGH PAYPAL. I AM SURE JAMES WILL HAVE A VERY ELOQUENT RESPONSE BUT I CAN TELL YOU HE IS A STORY TELLER. I HAVE A CUSTOMER IN MY TOWN THAT ORDERED A PART FOR HIS BOAT ONLINE FROM TLR (THIS IS AFTER JAMES TOLD ME HE WOULD REFER CUSTOMERS TO MY STORE THAT ORDERED IN MY AREA) HE DID NOT GET HIS ORDER BUT WAS ABLE TO GET HIS MONEY BACK THROUGH PAYPAL BECAUSE I TOLD HIM OF MY EXPERIENCE. JAMES WAS NOT AWARE THIS CUSTOMER IS ALSO IN MY RC BOAT CLUB AND THE CLUB MEMBER DID NOT KNOW I FINALLY GOT IN SOME OF THE TLR HOP UPS, SO HE ORDERED THROUGH TLR. DID I MENTION THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED CAME IN ZIP LOCK BAGS WITH STICKY LABELS PRINTED FROM A COMPUTER. THIS IS MERCH I AM TO DISPLAY IN MY STORE AT A PREMIUM PRICE BECAUSE THEY ARE HOP UPS????? I HAVE ACTUALLY SPOKEN TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF KANSAS AND AM SENDING ALL OF MY EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS AND BILLING STATEMENTS. FORTUNATELY I EMAILED TLR USING MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO I HAVE A RECORD OF WRITTEN RESPONSES FROM JAMES. BELIEVE HIS RESPONSE TO THIS POST, I AM SURE IT WILL IT WILL BE QUITE A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME, AND A POOR ME EXCUSE, AND LOSE YOUR MONEY ORDERING FROM TLR. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING AN ADD OUT IN ONE OF THE BOAT MAGAZINES AND I AM WAITING FOR ADD SIZES AND PRICES. BE ASSURED I EMAILED TLR AND ALSO SPOKE TO JAMES AT TLR ON JUNE 10TH AND TOLD HIM THE COURSE OF ACTION I WOULD TAKE IF I DID NOT RECEIVE THE REST OF MY MERCH. OR MY MONEY BACK BY JUNE 15TH. I HAVE RECEIVED NEI[:@]THER BEWARE
Old 06-17-2007, 11:13 AM
zippymustang610

Default RE: Twisted Liquid Racing BEWARE OR LOSE YOUR MONEY

I just ordered from TLR last week Monday they claim all ordres are fabricated and shipped in four days and if they are not the customer will be notified of the delay... now here i am they have 475 dollars of mine. I e-mailed them a few times and when i gave them my paypal purchase number they said they would get back to me shortly on the status of my order... I'm still waiting. now i don't know what to do i think i will wait this week and if i get no e-mail or product i will contact paypal for my money back. The only problem with this is were on earth do you get mods for the blackjack 26 except from here?
Old 06-17-2007, 11:29 AM
rosecrafts

The customer I spoke of in my post purchased the Black Jack back plate sorry. I hope my post saved your money or MAYBE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEM just to prove me wrong. Either way I will have helped you Good Luck
Old 06-17-2007, 12:14 PM
mopartybob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It seems that this "twisted hole" just keeps getting deeper,deeper,and deeper still.....I urge all who have been decieved by ANY business to take appropriate action with state,local officials, and postal inspectors....[:-] and file your claim IMMEDIATELY with paypal also...
Old 06-17-2007, 12:20 PM
rosecrafts

I just received emails about other people getting ripped off by TLR. Please send copies of your receipts or statements to the Attorney General of Kansas. We all can bring a class action suit against TLR and maybe get our money back. The Attorney General is already aware of TLR he just needs more complaints. LET"S DO THIS
Old 06-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

See this thread also: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_57...mpage_3/tm.htm
Old 06-17-2007, 12:52 PM
rosecrafts

Here is the address of the Attorney General of Kansas,Paul J. Morrison. This will get you to the web site and you can print a complaint form. www.ksag.org/content/page/id/54

Send in any copies of emails by TLR and or statement/receipts. He has played on the RC Groups for profit and through his actions have treated us with contempt.

RC Group Membrers please do not let his actions continue. Mr. Morrison is only waiting for our complaints and proof.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:47 PM
t munn
My Feedback: (2)

I TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE A FEW MONTHS AGO AND MY POST GOT DELETED.EVN THOUGH I WAS DEFAMATORY ONLY TELLING THE TRUTH.

I FEEL FOR YOU GUYS AND HE ONLY GOT ME FOR 40 BUCKS WHEN MY PACKAGE NEVER GOT RECIEVED BACK TO HIM.

HE TRIED TO KEEP ALL $180.00 BUT HE REFUNDED ME $140.00 AND I GOT THE REST FROM THE post office.

Old 06-17-2007, 09:33 PM
conrodss

WHERE HAS THE HONESTY GONE IN THIS WORLD , BUSINESS IS SO SIMPLE , YOU OFFER A PRODUCT OR SERVICE , PEOPLE PAY FOR THIS PRODUCT OR SERVICE , YOU THEN PROVIDE SAID PRODUCT OR SERVICE ! SIMPLE !

I WAS GOING TO ORDER FORM THESE GUYS BUT SEEING I'M IN AUSTRALIA IT WOULD EXTREMELY HARD TO CHASE IF IT DIDN'T TURN UP.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:06 PM
Wilki01

I was about to order from this company as well. After many e-mails and phone calls with no responce at all, I decided not to order from them. Their ugrades looked pretty good too. I'm left with the idea of just selling my Blackjack 26. Funny thing is I wanted to do the upgrades before even putting fuel in it for the first time. Oh well. Sorry to here about some of the bad luck in dealing with TLR, they won't be getting money from me. I wish everyone luck on collecting, either their money or items.

Wilki
Old 06-17-2007, 10:16 PM
tugboatjoe

Twisted liquid does have a fourm you can go to over at there site and complain. I hate to hear all of this is happen. I have spent alot of money with them. Shipping at times were very slow but they have good products and always came threw for me. I would try there fourm and see what happens.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:45 PM
zippymustang610

well now this thread blew up quick maybe someone should e-mail them this thread link and see what they have to say
Old 06-17-2007, 11:14 PM
mopartybob

Who really care's what they have to say,(their un-biased forum members)it's irrelevant as to what their forum readers have to say unless they feel like chipping in and refunding the money...yea right...and I believe the threadstarter (rosecrafts) did'nt intend for this to become a forum war either,but to serve as a public awareness message that this company still has the SAME problems,with the SAME,LAME, excuses now,as in the past....some things never change and the public should be made aware of it .....[:-] and before this thread gets outta hand and locked as with the others many times before, when concerning TLR, PM rosecrafts or contact the attorney general with your support and info...their definately seems to be a pattern here....[:-]
Old 06-18-2007, 03:17 AM
nitro Ahmed

should i consider myself to be ripped off??? i ordered on 6-may-2007, still waiting. as you said he realy is a story teller. one of the best escuses were: i was over seas, it's not like I'M on the moon..and that they were too busy with other customers. i should have started this thread myself earlier. i even started to lose entrest in rc boating.

WHY JAMES???
Old 06-18-2007, 06:25 AM
hdking46

i tryed to tell this a couple months ago with "are they out of business.."BEWARE they are a bad business.. the only way to fix this is put them out of business, they still owe me fuel for couple months, only lies about way they didnt ship..
Old 06-18-2007, 08:56 AM
mopartybob

yup,sorry to say...they can't even get the mailing right here in the states,you must initiate the refund policy with whoever/whatever way you paid for it and forward this info to the link above(state attorney general for kansas)....good luck