Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

super vee 27 ntro

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

super vee 27 ntro

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 06:02 PM
biggdd11111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default super vee 27 ntro

Hello all, I just purchased my first nitro boat. This is my first R/C boat or R/C of any kind. The boat runs great. One thing that I noticed is when I am done running it and bring it in is has an oily coat all over the inside. Is this normal or do I have a leak. I'm new to all of this and not sure what to think of it. Any answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
mopartybob

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: super vee 27 ntro

welcome to the forums,you made a great first purchase,check out the supernitro vee thread also,lotsa questions,lotsa answers,lotsa info,as for your prob? you might have a leaky exhaust manifold,take it off,run a thin bead of red ,or is it black? hi-temp RTV sealer...that should take care of that.....check your exhaust coupler too and zip-tie it down....[8D]
Old 07-06-2007, 06:43 PM
biggdd11111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: super vee 27 ntro

Thanks....I'm looking at my coupler and it looks like the zip ties are loose..Thank you for the quick response