Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

mentionong parts suppliers

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

mentionong parts suppliers

Old 08-18-2007, 05:57 PM
terry kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mentionong parts suppliers

guys first off i want to say you have been very helpful on here. i want to also say that if i have offended anyone on here for expressing my joy about finding a "certian" parts supplier and having repeated good luck, well i am sorry, i just felt the need to enjoy the hobby as much as i enjoy my airplanes. and when i find a good supplier "no matter what someone thinks of them" i stick with them. i take my hobby very seriously and enjoy the time i spend with others that enjoy it as well. i feel that the only way you can find new stuff is for someone to bring it to your attention as to who they are and what they make "because belive me with a full machine shop at my disposal i can make almost anything". i found some products that are great quality and affordably priced so i thought i would share the experiance with others "even though some have had some bad experiences with them"...i tend to give someone a shot at my business and give them a fair shake i hope you all feel the same way. so to some that may feel that i have been plugging for "someone" or thought i was "someone" well i guess you were fooled because i am not that "someone" .. well to all who enjoy and make the most of their hobbies whatever they are........keep it up. thanks for having me. if my advise can be useful in the future i ust only hope it will be well recieved. and remember weither you are tearing up the airfield or shredding some "liquid" at the local pond have fun....