Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

good place to run in miami

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

good place to run in miami

Old 08-19-2007, 10:16 AM
JayMaxWrench

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good place to run in miami

hey guys I'am new to r/c boats and i have a super vee 27 nitro. I have found a great plcae to run my boat and have the permission from some police officers that came by to watch me run my boat. I also run there with my dad he has a thunder cat 31. I run the boats at the snapper creek service plaza on the turnpike on the south end next to the fire dept station. Theres picinc tables with roofs to setup to run and parking. email me if you would like to meet up.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:39 PM
BigSlick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: good place to run in miami

Thanks for passing on the info! I mainly run at Markham park, which is the location of the Broward Model Boat Club lake site. We are just finishing up the CD stand and plan on having markers setup by next weekend. You and your Dad are welcome to come check it out. Most of the members have RTRs now so it's lots of fun.