Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Florida Race - Sept 15 & 16

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Florida Race - Sept 15 & 16

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 10:40 AM
BigSlick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florida Race - Sept 15 & 16

Sept 15th and 16th
Broward Model Boat Club

This may prove to be the biggest RTR event yet! Don't be left out, come and race with the top guys in the district.

Click link below to sign up:
http://namba3.net/BrowardSept15thflyer.doc
Old 08-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Kelly Miller

Default RE: Florida Race - Sept 15 & 16

Hey Slick, how is the race shaping up? It would be very cool to be able to make it over there sometime. You have a good number of Vegas that show up at your races there and I am sure the competition is close.

Later

Kelly
Old 08-31-2007, 08:57 AM
BigSlick

Well we got 7 guys just in our club that have a Vegas and 2 coming down from North Florida. Then at least 2 or 3 that usually race from Miami. I also hear that a couple of guys from Orlando now have an RTR so this may shape out to be a pretty big one.

As far as the competition, yes definitely things are starting to get tight and it is definitely getting harder to win. As you probably do as well, I don't hide my boat in-between heats and whom ever comes by and asks questions I share my info that may help them get faster or help with some of the frustrations. I like close races, blowing everyone away gets old.

Kelly it would be fantastic if you where able to make it to a race in Florida. It would be great to meet you in person and talk shop!
Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 PM
Kelly Miller

May happen some time, I have a brother that lives in Inman South Carolina and he was a very active racer in the late 80s. He has been very excited about the boat racing I have been doing and may just work out. It is great meeting people that you get to know on the boards. I met Billy, Chad and Adam here in Wichita. All were really great guys...Traded some paint with Chad a couple of times...good competative aggresive driver I had a lot of fun. I am like you..boat uncovered and share my set-up with anyone.

Sounds like you are definately in for some good racing.

Kelly