Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Bearings for a Picco 67

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Bearings for a Picco 67

Old 09-01-2007, 03:23 PM
007clint

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bearings for a Picco 67

Does anyone have a source for bearings for my Picco 67 (12mm x 24mm x 6mm and 15mm x 32mm x 8mm)?

I saw Boca Bearings has several different types - Anyone with experience with them?

With Piccos not building new ones, I don't want a bearing blowing up and having to buy a whole new engine!
Old 09-01-2007, 03:46 PM
Sean Bowf

Default RE: Bearings for a Picco 67

Clint, there is a place on Ebay that carries a lot of bearing for our engines. I have zero experience with them though...so can't say if they are good or bad. I see they list one for Picco 67....

[link=http://cgi.ebay.com/PICCO-67-EXR-NEW-Engine-Bearings-Bearing_W0QQitemZ250127532116QQihZ015QQcategoryZ34 055QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem]Looks like they are $10 a pair, if I am looking at the right engine.[/link]

Sean
Old 09-01-2007, 07:07 PM
piper_chuck
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Bearings for a Picco 67

Bearing in mind that we push our engines hard, don't skimp on bearings. I'm skeptical of a set of bearings that only cost $10, but perhaps that's just me. Other sources include Boca Bearings and Racecraft Bearings.