Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

.60/.80 nitro engines

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

.60/.80 nitro engines

Old 09-04-2007, 06:15 PM
angecarl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .60/.80 nitro engines

Just wondering if there are any nitro .60 or .80 size engines out there under 200 buckaroos (NEW). I dont like paying alot for a Name. I know you pay for what you get but I like to try difficult things sometimes. I have an older OPS .60 that I cannot fing any parts too and the CMB is over $500 and the OPS is right at $400. I am looking for a good performance engine with a good HP rating. I know I will probably have to bite the bullet and pay for a good engine but it was worth a try. Thanks
Old 09-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Jerry Dunlap

Default RE: .60/.80 nitro engines

ORIGINAL: angecarl

Just wondering if there are any nitro .60 or .80 size engines out there under 200 buckaroos (NEW). I dont like paying alot for a Name. I know you pay for what you get but I like to try difficult things sometimes. I have an older OPS .60 that I cannot fing any parts too and the CMB is over $500 and the OPS is right at $400. I am looking for a good performance engine with a good HP rating. I know I will probably have to bite the bullet and pay for a good engine but it was worth a try. Thanks

Jeez, you can hardly buy a 21 nitro engine for under $200. I'm thinking you're going to need to put in a set of hardened dentures and "bite that bullet."

JD
Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 PM
stempak

You'll findem on ebay. And sometimes jims boat dock, I.ve seen a K&B .67 go for $150 and I saw a K&B 82 go for 175 I think it was. both brandnew on the box.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:20 PM
vamp131

Hi you can by a os 61 marine engine for £60 brand new from the shop so you should be able to get one for under $100 try e bay but only buy new or with a seller with very high feed back i just bought an Irvine 61 marine very sweet bloody huge tho trying to fit it into a jet stream 800 lol runs great bought an os 61 for my air boat brand new for £55