Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Video and pics from Eagle Lake, Oklahoma City

Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Video and pics from Eagle Lake, Oklahoma City

Old 09-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Harald1966

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video and pics from Eagle Lake, Oklahoma City

Here are some pics from our racing today.
First we had to cut the grass, then we had a short meeting, before we took out our boats for a spin. More pics will come in a couple of days on our web site. I took some film with my video camera, so I will make some videos also.

http://oklahomamodelboatassociation.com/Home_Page.php

The Norwegian Championship, race number 4 is also this this weekend. That is a relatively big event over there. Here are some pics from the first day if you are interested to take a look: http://www.ombk.org/bilder/NC%204%20...201/index.html
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70230.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	763415   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19116.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	763416   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63864.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	763417   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk26000.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	763418  
Old 09-17-2007, 09:20 PM
wakeboardr116

Default RE: Video and pics from Eagle Lake, Oklahoma City

I live in Edmond OK and have a Thundercat 31. I've been thinking about coming down to where you guys run (only like 25min drive) but i'm not sure if i want to start racing yet. haven't had this boat to long. Do you guys ever have any free run sessions or is it all racing all the time? Also i'd like to see all your guys stuff and watch some real racing and maybe learn a little more about the boats.

Edit: I just relized your profile says your from Edmond to. Don't you guys run in Del City?
Old 09-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Sean Bowf

ORIGINAL: wakeboardr116

I live in Edmond OK and have a Thundercat 31. I've been thinking about coming down to where you guys run (only like 25min drive) but i'm not sure if i want to start racing yet. haven't had this boat to long. Do you guys ever have any free run sessions or is it all racing all the time? Also i'd like to see all your guys stuff and watch some real racing and maybe learn a little more about the boats.

Edit: I just relized your profile says your from Edmond to. Don't you guys run in Del City?
Yes, they run in Del City. They run pretty much every weekend just for fun. I make it up about once a month. There is also a fun run in Wichita on the 29th of this month.

The pictures and video Harald took were of us just having fun. I think we had 5 RTRs out there all at once...just practicing. We did some testing of some hardware and a new engine that day.

You should get up with Norm ([link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/profile.cfm?section=profile&forum=1&memid=224604]RCboatman59[/link] on this forum) and see when you can hook up with him/them during the weekend. He is a boat-a-holic...so it won't take much to get him out to the pond .

Sean
Old 09-18-2007, 02:33 PM
RcBoatman59

We run all the time, if you want get hold of me and we can set a time to meet. We are always looking for the local people to come run thier boats.
We do have and go to races but mostly we just run for the fun of it, normally every Saturday.
Its a lot more fun when you have others with you. Plus we have a pick up boat there all the time so it makes life a lot easier when you stop out on the water !
Old 09-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Harald1966

Edit: I just realized your profile says your from Edmond to. Don't you guys run in Del City?
Yes, I live in Kingston Blvd, and yes we have fun in Del City.
Where in Edmond do you live? We should get together one day and take a boat chat. My mobile is 990 7108.

I just arrived from Lisbon a couple minutes ago, so I will not be ready to go to Eagle Lake tomorrow, but the season is not over yet :-)

Do you know other guys from Oklahoma with boats?

Since I have been away this week, the video from last weekend still isn't ready, but give me a couple days...

Harald

Name:	Fc90538.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	767467  
Old 09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Harald1966

Check out our new videos here

http://oklahomamodelboatassociation.com/Home_Page.php

Name:	Ol31474.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	770262  
Old 10-06-2007, 04:13 AM
joshturner03

im down near woodward ok about 2 hours from yall i have a tunnel hull hears a pic of her

Name:	Lj21850.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	777300  
Old 11-18-2007, 12:51 AM
gralls4771

I live in edmond too, I run a modded out Blackjack 26, is there any other good places to run on the north side of town?