Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

outlaw/sport20 vegas is back!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

outlaw/sport20 vegas is back!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 01:31 AM
matt420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default outlaw/sport20 vegas is back!!!

This my outlaw/sport20 vegas with many mods and changes. Was rockin a TZ but had issues with it, now runnin a stocker for now. There is so many mods to list so just holla if you have any ?'s She not pretty at the time but that might change,learned real quick that nice paint job's don't last long in racin. I threw in some pic's of my other money pit and my next project.Might make trailer's and use it for my tow rig ha ha, It's a heavily modded Stampede only stock gear is tranny case,body mount's,drivelines and wheels/tire's. Next project is well not sure, looks like a Leecraft but the only part of the hull that is the same is the bottom and shape, the top is way different though, the fellow racer i got it from said it was called a Codycraft at one time. For now i'am goin with Leecraft untill said otherwise. Enjoy the pic's, any ?'s ask away,burn that nitro,stay on plane, Later !!!!!!!

Old 01-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Dan S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: outlaw/sport20 vegas is back!!!

Does looks like the Leecraft XTR21 but some small details tells me that its not one.

Dan.