Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

miss vegas's on sale at tower!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

miss vegas's on sale at tower!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 AM
IMPATIENT 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default miss vegas's on sale at tower!!!

saw it in the miss vegas thread luckily just ordered my new white miss vegas from tower for 189.00 delivered. i cliked on the 20 buck promo code on the home page for towerhobbies.com, then bought the vegas on sale at 199.98, which took the price to 179.98, plus i had to buy the membership for 9.99 but got free shipping(shipping would've been 9.99 ) get em will they're on sale guys!!! i waited for wks till i saw this deal! got a white 1 on the way[>:][>:]
Old 01-22-2009, 10:51 AM
IMPATIENT 1

Default RE: miss vegas's on sale at tower!!!

he's the home page with the promo 20.00 off code:

http://www.towerhobbies.com

link to the miss vegas's:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...=LXMUN8**&P=ML
Old 01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
misshydro

There selling them that cheap?? Somthing tells me two things.. One they know where hurting in the walets plus nobody is buying so this should attrack business.. Or they might a new nitro hydro in the works??? Maybe a Miss Vegas three???maybe thats why they want to clear out the old stock??
Old 01-22-2009, 03:26 PM
IMPATIENT 1

ORIGINAL: misshydro

There selling them that cheap?? Somthing tells me two things.. One they know where hurting in the walets plus nobody is buying so this should attrack business.. Or they might a new nitro hydro in the works??? Maybe a Miss Vegas three???maybe thats why they want to clear out the old stock??
prob right oh well, i wanted 1 and have been waiting patiently for wks for a sale to come around on them. i've bid on several ebay miss vegas's but they always got to the point where i knew i could wait and buy a new 1 cheaper and mod it myself, my way.matter o facto, i had a good used vegas bought i thought this wk for 165.00 plus 25 shipping on ebay, sure glad i lost that bid it was just a stocker, nothing special, and i got a new 1 for a buck or 2 less
Old 01-22-2009, 10:10 PM
roughneck793

I used to get emails with $20 off $50 purchase all the time. became a member and haven't seen one sence........