Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

k&b 11cc .67 outboard

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

k&b 11cc .67 outboard

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
doug702
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default k&b 11cc .67 outboard

i have a k&b 11 cc outboard that used to run really good but after i did some work on the boat and put everything back together it boggs down at full throttle i have changed glo plugs fuel tanks fuel tubing and changed needle settings rich and lean from factory settings i also have replaced orings and sealed air and exhaust leaks nothing seems to work any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated also the motor is stamped b15243 does anyone know when this motor may have been made and where i can get an owners manual i checked mecoa but they were no help at all
Old 11-10-2009, 12:00 AM
wave waker

Default RE: k&b 11cc .67 outboard

i have one but didn't have that problem so far...sounds like it's lean,,,what nitro% and glow plug ur using?,,mine os 8 and 20% nitro.. also try to raise the motor up from the transom..
Old 11-10-2009, 09:21 AM
rcguy1411

go to www.mecoa.com for the manual and parts list sound like your a little lean theses engines like to fun fat
Old 11-10-2009, 09:59 AM
RickeyRockstar
My Feedback: (4)

Check the depth for prop position Is it the same depth? You really want the prop to be in the water enough to bite but also close to the top for speed keep cooling in mind. Maybe try some trim tabs to raise the boat. try a smaller prop that may do the trick as well.
Rick in Denver