Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

The Right Motor?

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

The Right Motor?

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 06:05 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Right Motor?

Hey guys, im not sure what would be a good motor for a Eagle SGX outrigger by cmd racing
http://www.cmdracing.com/

any suggestions would be great.
thanks corey
Old 12-14-2009, 10:21 PM
ob nut
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Right Motor?

CMB, MAC (if you can find them), OPS, Rossi, Novarossi.. If you can wait, Al Hobbs is coming out with a new line of motors called AA. Believe Rossi is making them to his specs.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Ron Olson
My Feedback: (1)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default RE: The Right Motor?

The best bang for the buck right now is the Nova Rossi at www.novarossi.us . Glenn Quarles now has a new hybrid that has the best parts of both of the regular .21's that he carries. It probably isn't on his site right now and they are currently in short supply. Shoot him an e-mail if you're interested.
I looked at the A/A that Al Hobbs is coming out with but at $400.00 my other half would kick my butt! She's already not too happy when my new boat showed up last Thursday when she had a snow day off. Talk about lousy timing!
Those that have MAC .21's are hanging onto them. They were (past tense) made by CMB to Andy Brown's specs. CMB's can be had easier in Canada from Mike Hallam, http://www.hallammarinehobby.com/ .