Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Nitro Boats
Reload this Page >

Racing Vegas's is fun

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Nitro Boats For all your rc nitro fuel burning boating needs.

Racing Vegas's is fun

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 10:49 AM
sleepy306
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing Vegas's is fun

Well, It's been almost 5 months since the first race in Novemeber 2009. Races are held the Last sunday of each month so far(excluding December). Here's some video highlights and I will update as more videos are processed and uploaded.

Now if you are in the Las Vegas Area and you have a nitro-powered production RTR hydro (Miss Vegas or Proboat) come down. Races start promptly at 9am and are $5 per boat (proceeds go to awards and club races). These races are not a sanctioned events at this time. Our group (Sunset Park Model Boat Club) is still growing and a lot more thought would need to go in if we are to have NAMBA or IMPBA sanctioned events. So for now, its all for fun. (BUT, I still recommend that you are a member of one of these associations. I am officially #0477 district 19.)

Our Next race will be March 28,2010 at 9 am. Classes are RTR hydro, Gas Mono, 12-18 rigger, and sailboats

Thanks

Ron

January 2010 Race
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFWl47PWjQ[/youtube]

November 2009 Race
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz0-WeA-vYE[/youtube]
Old 03-23-2010, 09:38 PM
sleepy306
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Racing Vegas's is fun

I just entered the correct address.  Sorry if no could view the videos.  They should be viewable now.  Enjoy....we did.

Ron