RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Speed - RC Nitro Boats (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/speed-rc-nitro-boats-117/)
-   -   Another Warning!!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/speed-rc-nitro-boats-117/5088196-another-warning.html)

TLR 12-07-2006 07:46 PM

Another Warning!!!

Without going into detail, and elaberating on post made by certian members of this forum, Twisted Liquid is not kicked off RCU. We were and made apologies and have sat back and not posted one word torwards any of these out landise comment posted here. This is the first time I have spoke out on any of this. But I have been reading everyday. I find it amazing that when you dont speak, imagination begins to fly. In our defense, yes we got removed from RCU. Yes for making rude comments to Moderators, but mainly for not following rules and advertising our company here on RCU. But we apologized, and here we are. So here is my comment to all the mess that has been burning here on RCU. I do exspect this post to get deleted, but I am in the hopes it wont.

25,000 customers, 4 mad ones. we cant make everyone happy, but we try hard to do so. I asked that you posters that have posted negatively towards our company, please dont reply here. You had your time and bashing. I feel I have the right to post too. My company has grown so fast, its hard to keep up. Pretty much overnite we blew up, and with this comes pain and growing. I will say as I have on other RC forums. We have a phone, email, forum, and website forms to get answers if you have issues with us, there is no need to publicly slam us. I am alittle fustrated the moderators have let this go on, but I am not here to speak on that. I just ask for the ball game to be fare, matter of fact...it should stop, it really doesnt hurt my business, it only makes us look like kids posting private issues Truth is I posted here and sold here, enjoyed most of it and met alot of really cool people. I hope this ranting bull will stop, and we can get on to racing, sharing, and learning hear. Every customer is right, in my eyes and everyone that works for me. Sometimes no matter what you do, we can make everyone happen.

Thank James
TLR Performance

1outlaw 12-07-2006 08:02 PM

RE: Another Warning!!!

[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

The list is longer then that.....Im 1 person and everyone of our dealings was a disaster...:eek:
So do you just pick out some people and insure that all there transactions with you are disasters????

You just sent me a e-mail threatening me that you were bring'ing out the truth, and too have my e-mails ready..
What was my threats to you???...To send me whats mine or i was calling the cops and that i would let people know what your really about???...I do believe thats it....Believe me theres more then 4 from the e-mails i got from today alone...:eek:

1outlaw 12-07-2006 08:25 PM

No threats have been made to you, only that I plan to take legal action against you, for slander and mislicious character.

This is funny right here....You just sent me this....Dude this is a public forum....Im not bashing your product.....Im speaking of my experience with you......Take all this too a lawyer....[sm=lol.gif]

TLR 12-07-2006 08:37 PM

:D SORRY was letting the lies get to me.

1outlaw 12-07-2006 08:41 PM

Ummmmmm you can respond here!!!!!...I doubt Chuck and Ryan are trying to edit there post on it so that only leaves one and you already e-mailed me a copy of his PM to you....:eek:

misshydro 12-07-2006 09:08 PM

Thanks 1outlaw for the info!! Your not the only person that I'd heard from that had bad dealing with TL!! I was going to buy some thing from TL,but I'll pass!! If this happen to me,and if I had a child at was supose to get this boat on there B day and neverd showed up until three weeks later!! I would be showing up on somebodys door steps!!! And trust me you dont want me to be at your door steps!!!![:@]

bign 12-07-2006 09:11 PM

Ok I will add my input, Outlaw i can see where you would be upset TL i can see your side also. my post in outlaws thread was a little un-thought out. I will be the first t admit that i posted without ever even dealing with this company, but i do have friends that have dealing with TL and out of 7 very close Childhood friends i will say none of them had a single bad word to say about Twisted liquid. As a matter of fact they all praised the company and the after the sale service they provided. All of the products that my buddys got from TL showed up within the time they were told, and none of the guys had any problem gettin in contact with the company, or had any issues with service after the sale. Ill put it this way, I DONT KNOW any of you personally out of all the members of RCU i have never met, any of you , so im more apt to believe my childhood friends before i would someone that i met online and have no other contact with except in a forum on the web.

I have been reasured by all of my buddys that i will be more than pleased dealing with TL and that i shouldnt let issues that others have with the company keep me from dealing with TL myself. no offense but i have known these guys for 20 plus years and i trust their judgment. I agree with TL about not being able to make everyone happy, Im a horse shoer and i service over 700 horse every 6 weeks i would love to tell you that i am capable of keeping everyone of them sound and not crippled but sometimes things just dont work out that way. I couldnt imagine dealing with 25,000 or more customers, to be fair i will say 4 unsatified customers out of over 20,000 is a ratio i think is exceptible, in an ideal world every customer would walk away with a smile on there face but come on this world is alot lest than perfect.

I dont agree with bashing i try my best not to Bash anyone, i do express my feeling sometimes or am a little over enthusiastic but when im wrong im wrong and ill be the first to admit it.

My posting on Outlaws thread was wrong, i did it with only one side of the story and without researching any of the information that i recieved.

Ive done research to the best of my ability on the subject now though (using the opinions of my life long friends as a refrence) and it seems i rushed to judge when i shouldnt have. for my part in the post i do APOLOGIZE TO Twisted Liquid and i will be doing buisiness with them either directly or in-directly through my Local hobby shop (also run by one of my very good life long friends)

now on that note, just to be fair i think both of these posts should be Deleted this is a private matter between 2 individuals and i dont think it is right to flood the forum with stuff like this. I do think that TL's post should be allowed to stay if Outlaws is allowed. Its only fair to be able to defend yourself when accused of something.

TL i would like to do business with you, i hope that this is still possible. Ill give you guys the benefit of the dought, everyone deserves that in my opinion but what do i know, im just a dumb ol horse shoer from Florida :D

TLR 12-07-2006 09:13 PM

The fact is we are not kicked off here...thats one lie you told. Two you are the only one posting here. And three your emails and our request for you to refund after three weeks of non response from you till paypal file a dispute on you. Is posted on our forum, we dont lie about threating mails. We post them. I will be deleting some of my post here in fear of being removed from RCU again for defending oursleves agaisnt lies. As I said, we have all sorts of ways to contact us, and I always answer the phone ay TLR, just ask anyone that has called us. That not hiding...its doing business. Of all your lies you post a comment made by me, but where is the rest of the mail Jason, post that? Of course we have the right to seek legal action, you a lier and using rcu to get it out in the hopes you will destroy my hard working company. Good luck.

ryan_t888 12-07-2006 09:15 PM

ORIGINAL: TLR
All of the members are trying to take there post back in Outlaws post, but the moderators are not responding, and have lock his thread.
I don't know if you are referring to me or not. But I will say, I strongly stand up to the posts and PM's I make.
I also strongly believe a company should do what ever it takes to fix the probelms with customers. Customer service is always number one, always!

It took me 15-20minutes to type the PM I submitted to you. I hope you understand that intelligent customers do research a company they intend to do business with, and they do look for any comments concerning the company they plan to deal with. I know I certainly do, any unresolved issues I will begin to lose trust immediately.

I hope you understand this is not anything personal. I don't know you, you don't know me. To me your name represents a business on RCU not an individual, as I see others.

Ryan

ryan_t888 12-07-2006 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: bign
im just a dumb ol horse shoer from Florida :D
Sounds interesting, where can I apply? :D

Ryan

bign 12-07-2006 09:23 PM

Lol im lookin for an aprentice , how is your back any pains ? lmao

ORIGINAL: ryan_t888

ORIGINAL: bign
im just a dumb ol horse shoer from Florida :D
Sounds interesting, where can I apply? :D

Ryan

1outlaw 12-07-2006 09:23 PM

James....I didnt post the rest due to it would take up way too much space here just to be deleted...The one e-mail you sent me was enough to get the point across.....I trully hope you get your company together.....I have told you many a time honesty is the best answer......If you would have been honest in our dealings this wouldnt be happening....Instead you chose to lie after lie after lie....I would have understood if you told the truth.......Now i will be waiting for your lawyer to serve me.....[sm=lol.gif]

gooycheese 12-07-2006 09:24 PM

Yes both of these threads should be deleted, Ive never dealt with TL but I have dealt with alot of hobby services. You Don't Always get what you want when you want and ---- happens alot. You gotta live with it and move on, If you dont wanna live with it this isnt the place to solve your problem with a company . I don't wanna read about everybody's bad experiences over and over and over. Lets Just End this Now, Please!!!

Thank You Paul

1outlaw 12-07-2006 09:35 PM

Dude your nuts......I spent roughly $3000.00 in the last 2 months on gas boat parts(ie hulls motors radios servos props) and i got all my stuff on time just as i was told it would be here....I bought from James multiple times and it took a minimum of 3 weeks to get anything when i was told it was shipped, it was reshipped, it was being raced,, they lost my address the product was returned, they dont know whos boat is who's...The wrong parts show up or they dont show at all....Oh wait they were lost in the mail...Man i was told so many lies i could go on and on.......

I would say i agree chit happens but not like this...How come i can spend all this money with multiple vendors and not 1 of them dropped the ball and did exactly what they said they would....James told me no problem we have Vegas's instock be to your house in 3-4 days took 3 weeks and then showed up with no controller and wrong turn fin and prop...:eek:

bign 12-07-2006 09:45 PM

while we all still look like Adults i say just let it go bro. here is what i tell my clients " Profesional doesnt mean Perfectionist " sometimes things happen and cant be helped.