Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
Reload this Page >

OS 15LA Engines Made In China?

Community
Search
Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

OS 15LA Engines Made In China?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 06:49 PM
t587y28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OS 15LA Engines Made In China?

I have OS 15LA Engines NIB and OS 15LA NIP Parts that are Marked Made In China?
I would like to find out any info on current manufacture of the OS 15LA Engines ?

Thank you very much,

Gene
Old 06-07-2016, 08:14 AM
t587y28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently purchased several OS 15LA Engines from Tower Hobbies and all are Made In Japan.
I also purchased 2 EA OS 15LA Engines from Graves RC Hobbies, Orlando, Florida, both are Made In CHINA ?

I was concerned that the 15LA Engine was going to be discontinued, like the rest of the LA Engine Line.
This was my origial reason for stocking up on this engine.
I have OS 15LA Engine Parts that are Marked Made In China, and some of the same parts Marked Made In Japan.
I have OS 15LA Engines NIB Made In China?

I am going to check to see if they all interchange.
I am going to disassemble one of each made in Japan, China Engine to inspect each part, and to check for cleanliness.