Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
 Help me with my delema. >

Help me with my delema.

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

Help me with my delema.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help me with my delema.

Okay I have a complicated problem here. I just made a deal to sell my WM Super Sports Sr. without the engine thus freeing up my Saito 1.25. Now the question is what do I get to replace it? I enjoy almost every type of flying to include 3D, Sport Aerobatics and scale. I have a Katana V2 70 Profile and Funtana 40s, a H9 Spitfire, WM Ultimate 40s, and a Sig Something Extra just to say what kind of planes I fly. I am concidering a pattern ship but do not know which one would be best for my Saito 1.25. I am also thinking about selling the Ultimate Bipe and getting a larger one for the Saito and then getting a .46-.50 size pattern... I know many of you already know what you want or just got it so if you had to make this choice; what would/did you do?
Old 02-13-2007, 08:11 AM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Help me with my delema.

As I said in the Skybolt thread, that would be a good choice. Another that comes immediately to mind is the WM Ultimate 120R
Old 02-13-2007, 03:08 PM

What are the differences between the WM 120R, 120S and 90 other than a scant few inches and weight? I was looking at them all and was thinking the 7 some odd pound 90 might be the way to go over the 9 pound 120's but if there is something that makes the 120R better, such as control surface proportion, I can't tell it in the pictures.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:45 PM
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I really don't know. All I can tell you is, I got the 120R with a YS 110 and it is almost TOO much power
Old 02-14-2007, 03:00 AM
My Feedback: (85)

Venus II from Great Planes. Or wait for a little while maybe a month for Piedmont to come out with their new smaller version of the Focus II. Either one would fly great with a Saito 125.

Anyways just my opinion on a nice moderately sized and priced pattern ship.
Dennis