Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
 katana 50 - 53 >

katana 50 - 53

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

katana 50 - 53

Old 09-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default katana 50 - 53

Hello, I was looking at this plane from nitro modeles Katana 50 - 53" Nitro Gas 3D Aerobatic Radio Remote Controlled RC Sports Plane ARF, Has anyone flown won of these? The price is right, but I dont want junk. And what is the setup your running? Are is their someone that makes a better Katana even a .61- .91 ?
Thanks alot.
Andrew

Old 09-05-2007, 04:20 AM

Default RE: katana 50 - 53

I see you just joined 2 days ago.. are you new to RC flying?
Old 09-05-2007, 04:46 AM

Hello im sure i am not in the right forum but i am so lost in trying to tune my nitro engine. This is my first nitro and im ready to throw it out the window. It is a Tower Terror, .28 BB engine, the first 5 break in tanks were great after it wont run. Im running 20% fuel ith a medium plug. i have tried everything the manaual and even spent time on the phone with costumer service. They say it runs rich. Lean it out. Thats all i get. If anyone can pleez help me i will greatly appreciate it. If not i have a tower terror for sale. Thank You
Old 09-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Banned

Pretty new, Been flying phonix giles 202, and a venus 40 for almost a year.
Thanks,
Andrew