Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Sport Flying
 Anyone flying the new Goldberg 67" Yak 54 >

Anyone flying the new Goldberg 67" Yak 54

Notices
Sport Flying This forum is for those that like to fly just for the enjoyment of flying, and all the airplanes that help them. Discuss here the joys of flying and the airplanes that help you enjoy it.

Anyone flying the new Goldberg 67" Yak 54

Old 10-07-2007, 12:28 PM

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Anyone flying the new Goldberg 67" Yak 54

I would appreciate hearing from any of you guys flying one of the new Carl Goldberg 67" span Yak 54 on the highs and lows of this ARF model, including it's general overall flying performance.

Karol
Old 04-24-2008, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone flying the new Goldberg 67" Yak 54

I've had it for almost a year now. easy build. weighs way too much. about 13.5 lbs. i've tried pretty much every 3d trick in the book, and it has been able to do most of em. I'm running an os 200 in it right now and have tried many props. due to the weight problem, it does not hover well, even over powered as it is. I moved the elevator servos and battery to the tail for balancing. the 20 oz. fuel tank supplied is way too big. i installed a 14 oz. one and still get ten minute flight times. not a terrible plane for the money, $179.99 from Tower, roughly 1/2 of what i paid a little less than an year ago.