Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Tank Specific Forum

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Tank Specific Forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Xcitbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tank Specific Forum

Hello. I am interested in purchasing an R/C tank for my son and have been reading the forums here to get an idea of which one would be best for him. Since I found the information to be very valuable, I decided to signup.
Being a new member, take this comment as that of a noob. However, it seems to me that the tank segment of the R/C world is growing and was wondering if it deserved its own dedicated forum rather than being lumped in with the car and truck forums. Just a thought.

Thanks!
Xcitbl
Old 01-08-2014, 05:16 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks for taking the time to make the suggestion to us. This is actually something that we've been looking at over the last couple of years. Would would love to do what's best for the RC hobby and all the parts that make that up. If there were enough traffic for a specific RC Tanks forum we would gladly set it up. Unfortunately right now there's just not quite enough traffic that would support having a specific forum for the Tanks. Nothing kills a forum quicker than "dead air", and that's what we want to avoid doing. But trust me, we'll keep an eye on it and if down the road there is enough traffic we'll gladly do it.

Thanks

Ken
RCU Forum Manager
Old 01-09-2014, 08:27 AM
Xcitbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Completely understand. Thanks for the reply.