Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

For Sale by region

Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

For Sale by region

Old 12-04-2001, 01:09 AM
jsamsen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale by region

It would be helpful if you could search the for sale area by geographic location as it is difficult to ship airplanes and being able to look at stuff in your immediate area would be valuable.

I don't know of any site that does this. If you do it it could make this into a key trading site.
Old 12-04-2001, 01:17 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For Sale by region

That is not only a great idea but one of the main reasons I couldn't deal with alot of the "other" rc sites out there. It is literally one of the main reasons I built this site aside from the other lack of features out there along with unbearable loading speeds. I feel geographic searches are essential with the shipping issues in this hobby.

Once I get the major stuff and kinks out of the way that is first and foremost on the to do list!

Thanks for registering and for the input!

Keep your eye out for the feature. It is planned to be under the search feature where you can search using a popup of the states to get only the posts of sellers in your area. Also planned will be a "location default mode" where you can toggle your preferences while browsing to only show posts in your selected areas!

Marc
RCadmin