Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

RC Warbirds and Warplanes Search This Forum

Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

RC Warbirds and Warplanes Search This Forum

Old 11-25-2009, 01:03 AM
bladerunner1955
My Feedback: (72)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Warbirds and Warplanes Search This Forum

First of all guys, don't you think RCU is the best RC web site going? And now I am going to bag on the guys here????? Sorry guys at RCU but lots of guys like the old search system MUCH better. I don't like this new way of searching for building threads ect. None of my friends like it at all. The old way was great you just put in any part of a thread your looking for and wala it poped up. Heck I just intered Byron corsair build....nothen at all. Only one of the times nothing came up when I requested a simple thread and or a very often used term.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:17 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RC Warbirds and Warplanes Search This Forum

Link to the old search feature is on the new search page and has been since new search is in beta. if you want to try your luck with old search (which btw was rcu's #1 complaint before) then it is there and remains online for those who want to roll the dice with it.  I realized that the old search was horrible which was why we added the new one.  Every poll we did asking for feedback on what they liked least about RCU and search always came up #1 (this was with the OLD search..not the new one just to reiterate).