Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

T-rex 600 wiring

Old 10-10-2010, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-rex 600 wiring

Hey all!

I was building my first T-rex 600 Helicopter and was wondering how most people ran the wires for everything. I have just the standard motor, ESC and BEC, but i was curious what the best way to mount the battery and run the wires would be. Diagrams or pictures would be most helpful.

thanks!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:48 AM

Default RE: T-rex 600 wiring

Wow!

as much as most people want to show off their Heli's, NO ONE has a picture without the canopy on, so I can see which way is easiest to run the wires?

Come on! [:@]

I've seen pictures with the battery slanted at an angle, and others with it straight up and down. Why? what do you think is the benefit of either?

What is the best way to run the wires from the servo's so that they don't get caught in anything? inside the side frames? outside? over the top to the back?

the Manual doesn't have anything on this and I would just like to learn from others experience.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:33 AM

Default RE: T-rex 600 wiring

Well, here is what i did in case anyone else is looking for help. I'm not done yet because it still looks to messy, but it should fly this way. i ran the front servo wires together inside the frames back past the main gear and then down. Planning on making the battery be close to vertical and see how that works.

I've also included a picture of the canopy that a buddy did for me. Looks pretty good. his thought's- "if it's a T-Rex, it should look like one."
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fd91576.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	265.2 KB
ID:	1518900   Click image for larger version

Name:	xt60017.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	1518901   Click image for larger version

Name:	ch96694.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	326.0 KB