Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 Trex 550 tail blades >

Trex 550 tail blades

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Trex 550 tail blades

Old 10-21-2010, 12:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trex 550 tail blades

Hey, I am thinking about getting the 550e but I was wondering if there are any plastic tail blades for the 550e. I was looking at helidirect and I like the KBDD neon blades, and they are in 84.5mm and 92mm. Will these work for the 550? Also what about other main blades? It doesn't seem that many people make 520mm blades. Do you think that will change soon?
I will either get a 500 or 550, and as of now it seems like it will come down to blades.
Thanks!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:44 PM

Default RE: Trex 550 tail blades

ORIGINAL: kyle 9

Hey, I am thinking about getting the 550e but I was wondering if there are any plastic tail blades for the 550e. I was looking at helidirect and I like the KBDD neon blades, and they are in 84.5mm and 92mm. Will these work for the 550? Also what about other main blades? It doesn't seem that many people make 520mm blades. Do you think that will change soon?
I will either get a 500 or 550, and as of now it seems like it will come down to blades.
Thanks!
either of those KBDD blades will work with the 520's blades. go with the 84.5mm for 550's blades.
Old 10-21-2010, 04:16 PM

Default RE: Trex 550 tail blades

Okay thank you! Do they fit in the grips aswell? Or would they need filing?
But now that I got the tail blades figured out, does anyone know of any main blades for the 550 that are cheaper then the stock? I have a blade 400 now so I don't know if I feel comfortable with the expensive stock blades, I would rather use cheaper blades at the beginning and then use the stock ones once I feel comfortable with the bigger heli.