Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 CX 450SE v2 Questions... >

CX 450SE v2 Questions...

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

CX 450SE v2 Questions...

Old 12-19-2010, 02:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX 450SE v2 Questions...

Hi, i am an utter newb pilot, always had cars trucks etc but never heli's... Have a Kyosho Trueten GP, a HPI E10, and a HPI Savage X, and a few weeks ago got a Tister CPGold..
3rd Battery in the twister and i had a slight tip over which bent my main shaft, so she is out of action till next week. I am buying a 2nd Heli as I live in Ireland and a calm day here is 4 - 5 mph winds, so i am going to buy something larger scale and keep the twister as a spare for when the 450 is out of action, and for the first time I hit the idle up... I have read on threads that people think the Copter X is better than the Align, and that was coming from people who had both so it must be fairly good... Has anyone got some insight? Also I see alot of 'Glass Fibre' main rotors for the trex's are they any good? Out of all the clones the Copter X seems to be the best one, and it comes with all the nice bits, and it's rtf, although ii will be using my own transmitter... I don't know jack about these 2.4ghz systems, but can i connect my own 2.4 hgz to the standard 2.4ghz Copter X Reciever? It is a computer transmitter with channel memory so i presume it can... Cheers lads and possibly lasses!
Old 12-19-2010, 02:19 PM

Default RE: CX 450SE v2 Questions...

if you are asking if you can use your own 2.4 ghz tx with the already installed 2.4ghz rx then yes you can you just need to bind them and you shouldn't have any problems.. good luck
Old 12-19-2010, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: almaidah

if you are asking if you can use your own 2.4 ghz tx with the already installed 2.4ghz rx then yes you can you just need to bind them and you shouldn't have any problems.. good luck
Yep that's it. Perfect, thank you!

Old 12-19-2010, 02:26 PM

have fun
Old 12-20-2010, 05:33 AM

bump