Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

NIGHT FLYING T-REX'S THIS SAT. IN ALABAMA

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

NIGHT FLYING T-REX'S THIS SAT. IN ALABAMA

Old 03-06-2006, 05:42 PM
FL510
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIGHT FLYING T-REX'S THIS SAT. IN ALABAMA

The alabaster rc association would like to invite everyone to their
"spring into flight" all electric funfly this sat. march 11th from 8 AM until dark and beyond with night flying welcome. pilots for just 20.00 which includes lunch you can bring all of your electric powered airplanes and helicopters for a day of food, fun, & flying.
festivities include a raffle, door prizes, food and drink, and a best of show award.
DIRECTIONS: from interstate 65 just south of birmingham, take exit 238.(if traveling north on I-65 turn right on exit 238, if traveling south on I-65 turn left on exit 238) go 4 miles, field is on the right. look for sign.
sponsors include: extreme flight, align, e-flite, futaba, great planes, & horizon hobbies.
for more information call darryl garrison 205-243-9700 or don wade jr. 205-305-7839 A.M.A. cd#5174
there will be a radio transmitter impound area to assure a safe flying enviroment.
WE WILL HAVE TWO NIGHT FLYING ALIGN T-REX'S THIS SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE FLYIN AND T-REX'S FLYING ALL DAY LONG. COME JOIN THE FUN