Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

Yay! Some T-Rex hopup parts available through Horizon

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Yay! Some T-Rex hopup parts available through Horizon

Old 04-04-2006, 01:43 AM
DarkWombat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yay! Some T-Rex hopup parts available through Horizon

For those of you who have hobby shops near you that don't carry T-Rex parts but do use Horizon Hobby (owns JR, Spektrum, Hangar 9, carries a lot of other products...) as a distributor (like me), good news! Integy, which makes a lot of hopup r/c car stuff, is now starting to make hopup T-rex parts, and Horizon is one of their distributors. So far it looks like mostly rotor head parts: control levers, rotor housings, blade grips.... Also a few carbon parts like stabilizers. A few are available now, and most of them will be available by the end of April.

Those of you who get your stuff online are probably not going to notice or care much. But those of you who stop by local hobby shops could be in a lot of luck. Every hobby shop near where I am carries Horizon, but only one does T-Rex parts.

Do a search for " T-Rex " on Integy's website to take a look at what they got. So far looks pretty good.

And no I don't work for Integy, but I do work in a hobby shop that carries mostly Horizon products for R/C use. The R/C Car guy says that Integy makes some good quality parts for r/c cars, so I wouldn't doubt that these T-Rex parts will be nice.