Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 The t-rex has stopped talking to me while I sleep. >

The t-rex has stopped talking to me while I sleep.

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

The t-rex has stopped talking to me while I sleep.

Old 04-17-2006, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The t-rex has stopped talking to me while I sleep.

My first thread was about my unfinished rex keeping up at night with this horrible impatient cry. She cries no longer. First official flight was sat. and I took her home in one piece. This means that I have a very stable and excellent bird because I'm not that good yet. If your new to rc helis; just read all the good and bad out there about helis. I still have yet to read anything bad about the t-rex. They also have diff. bird types to suit almost whoever. Not doing a commercial but this is the first one I've felt this comfortable with. I highly recommend the T-REX.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:53 PM

Default RE: The t-rex has stopped talking to me while I sleep.

My maiden flight was Saturday also w/ my T-rex HDE. AWESOME machine!!!
Old 04-18-2006, 09:10 AM

two3gluva don't take this the wrong way, but do some reading on the T-Rex forum at RR and you'll find plenty of bad stuff on the Rex. Align has had a lot of parts failures. In the micro class of helis I think it's the best, but IMO it's certainly not the best heli out there. I much prefer flying my Raptor 50.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:11 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I Love my T-Rex. It's in the car right now, the Lipo is charged and come lunchtime I'll be in the park doin my thing
RickP
Old 04-18-2006, 04:25 PM

This is 23 guys, Did you see the guy try to take my glory. NOT, nothing is without fault but, the t-rexes problems are still better than most of the other helis out there, trust me. A first time heli builder and I had no problems. To each his own. To me the problems are like MJ, His misses look better than most peoples makes. Don't be so critical Ebert.
Old 05-15-2006, 03:48 PM

I am happy that your first flight went all right, I had same problems like yours, my girl friend was hating my T-rex all ready, I spent to much time on it all ready and tomorrow I will do my first flight... I woke up one hoer Earlie every morning until it was ready.
I bough 3 other hellis before and besides my Lama, Hirobo I had only problems with them and never enjoyed like you said a comfortable flighty. Good lock for us...