Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Balance Charger

Old 09-26-2006, 03:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Balance Charger

Hi All;

For the last three weeks I have been use a RC Microcomputer Smart Charger, model number JB-1100.
I must say this is very good balance charger. It can handle 2-4 cells Li-Poly battery. 1-9 cells Ni-MH with Delta Peak Detector. This unit is so easy to use. Just plug the battery in the proper slot, set the time, set the volts, set the current, and set the number of cells, hit the start button. That is all you have to do. The unit has three ports for the Li-Poly battery and one port for the Ni-MH battery. The ports are 7.4V, 11.1V and 14.8V for Li-Poly. 1.5-13.5V for Ni-MH battery.
This charger give you a very good picture of each cell of the battery. It also tell you when you have a bad battery. Over all I am very happy with it. I hope this post help someone who is looking for a good balance charger. Thank for reading this post!!

SLewis[/b]