Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 pitch curves..... >

pitch curves.....

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

pitch curves.....

Old 11-05-2006, 09:30 PM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pitch curves.....

I am finishing up the ccpm on my sa and followed all of "bobs" videos over on helifreak.com. everything went perfect, but took alot of time because i wanted to do it right. i am having a little trouble with the ccpm interactions but am not that worried about it because i dont think it will effect the rex that much. what do you guys think. i have it pretty darn close. currently i just set all of my throttle and pitch curves but at the curves i set i am getting more positive pitch than negitave in idle up. i am getting about 9.5 to 10 degrees on positive and about 8 on negative. on my standard mode i get -3 at low stick 0 in mid stick and 9.5-10 at high stick. Should i adjust my idle up pitch curve to make it the same pitch at high and low? i don't think my mechanics are messed up becuase i took a long, long time step by step with the vid, and at a 0, 50, 100 linear curve the pitch is the same. here are my current specs. I am using dx6 radio.
Actual Pitch
PLN 35 -3
P2N 50 0
PHN 95 +9.5

PLS 5 -8
P2S 50 0
PHS 95 +10