Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 Programming BL35g w/ RD6000 >

Programming BL35g w/ RD6000

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Programming BL35g w/ RD6000

Old 12-16-2006, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Programming BL35g w/ RD6000

Hi all,

Iv'e searched abit and havnt seen any posts regarding this issue, but i'm sure i cant' be the only one, though I am new to electric....

Have just jumped to electic and finished putting together the 450se with the blg35 esc. I'm having a terrible time programming the ESC. Namely the instructions say to turn the transmitter on with the throttle in high position, however with the rd6000 it gives the thottle high warning, as soon as i lower the throttle the ESC determines the low position to actually be the high throttle psition, i.e. it reverses. Fine so i figure i'll go through the programmin and just reverse the servo on the the transmitter, did that and got it to work, but as soon as I get past mid throttle the motor drops rpms and starts to smoke. I figure that the brake was actuated even though i was pretty sure I had programmed it to be disabled. I may be on the right track, but in any event it seems like a major pain to program this way and dont want to further destroy this motor and whatever one i have to replace it with. Maybe someone can give me a clue how to proceed.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-17-2006, 04:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Programming BL35g w/ RD6000

Bump anyone>?