Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 T-rex450xl (HDE) and the Dx-6 >

T-rex450xl (HDE) and the Dx-6

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

T-rex450xl (HDE) and the Dx-6

Old 12-19-2006, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-rex450xl (HDE) and the Dx-6

I been trying to set up my tx correctly but failed. I used the Finless videos to set up my T-rex. (Thanks Finless). When I try and fly with the tx just how it came out of the box, (did swich to Heli mode) The heil will slide back and forth, left, and right, but not off the ground at full trottle. I found the search on setting up the tx but it's for the SE can I use that set up for the HDE.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: T-rex450xl (HDE) and the Dx-6

Sounds like you need a pitch gage! There is no way your heli is staying on the ground if you have enough positive pitch, and head speed, (unless it ways a ton)
Get a pitch gage, disconnect your throttle wires for now, you could use the throttle hold switch, but you have to enable it. For now disconnect your motor wires, and put the throttle stick at center. You should be close to 0 or -1 pitch. Now give it full stick, and see what you get, you should have around 10-11 deg of pitch, If not check your phn. This is assuming your in normal mode, and not idle up. Pln, will adjust your low stick pitch settings, p2n will adjust your middle stick, Phn adjust your high pitch settings.

If throttle is your problem check t2n, and thn, and make sure the Value is above 85 on your thn, for starters.