Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

t-rexx 600AL

Old 12-21-2006, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t-rexx 600AL

i was looking at the T-Rex 600AL, and needed to know a few things about it firstly.

i know that the SE model comes with metal head parts, but is this the only thing it comes with? i just went to a few sites people said in another post, and saw part of the SE, and it looked like carbon fibre, does the SE come with a carbon fibre frame?

also, does the AL model come with almost everything in aluminium? like he main chassy, head assembly, etc? or only the body.

thanks. Phatmat.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:20 PM

Default RE: t-rexx 600AL

ok first off the t-rex SE and t-rex 600 are very different. the SE is about 2 ft long the 600 is about 4 ft long. the SE is a micro size machine, the 600 is a 50 size machine like the raptor 30 and 50. the t-rex 600 Alu has Alu frames, but not the Alu head. basically the just the frame and tailboom are metal everything else is plastic. the t-rex SE has carbon fiber frames and full metal head, and tail, along with a CF boom.

The SE comes with full metal head and tail case, CF boom and frames, motor and ESC. you need servos, gyro, battery, transmitter and reciever. it is the same thing with the t-rex 600.

it would also be nice to compile a list of questions and post them so we can answer everything you need to know. its kinda hard to decifer what your asking in the first post.

it also sounds like you got the 600 and 450SE mixed up so here is a pic to show the difference.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj23217.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	581840  
Old 12-22-2006, 06:12 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Half the head on the T-rex 600 is actually aluminum. Main mast, flybar seesaw and swashplate are all aluminum.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:12 PM

Main mast, flybar seesaw and swashplate are all aluminum.
right basically all the really important parts. the ones neede to run a high HS