Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 Need help with Spektrum & Rex! >

Need help with Spektrum & Rex!

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Need help with Spektrum & Rex!

Old 12-31-2006, 04:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with Spektrum & Rex!

Hi all,

I just finished my new T-Rex 450xl. I'm running a Spektrum dx6 Radio & reciever, Align 35g ESC & Align 430bl motor. I am trying to setup the ESC but I do not think my reciever is working. I tried to re-bind it to the transmitter thinking that was the problem, but acording to the manual I should see a blue led then it should turn solid green after I bind it to the transmitter. I'm pretty new to this so I'm not sure what to do. When I attempt to do the setup mode for the ESC it beeps for the power on and that's it nothing else happens. Please help a noobie!
Old 12-31-2006, 05:08 PM

Default RE: Need help with Spektrum & Rex!

why do you think your rx isnt working? no servo movement? if you do a search on here you should find a thread where we talked about binding those dx6 radio and rx. also in my manual i never saw anythin about a blue led blinking. there is only a orange on mine.
Old 12-31-2006, 05:14 PM

When I tried to bind it there was no led at all
Old 12-31-2006, 06:28 PM

A little update, after further inspection of my rx .. all the wires were plugged into the wrong polarity!!! And the funny part is the hobby shop set it up for me So I've gotten that fixed and I've done the setup mode of the align 35a esc. Now if anyone could help me out with the correct numbers to put into my radio for pitches & curves that would be greatly appreciated!! As of right now if I just plug it in the alignments are all completely off.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:09 PM

what alignments? do a search on here for the dx6 and youll find a link that tells you how to setup step by step. the only thing i recommend is only going about -2 for bottom stick pitch curve.