Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 Trex 600 for a kinda newbie??? >

Trex 600 for a kinda newbie???

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Trex 600 for a kinda newbie???

Old 01-07-2007, 01:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trex 600 for a kinda newbie???

Yes I kind of new to heli's but not to new. I bought a X-cell 60 afew years back built it, and got scared I'd crash it. I did not have a good engine it was a used one. o.s 61 I think. So I traded it for a Jr Eletric, and parted it out. And I got a RTF Raptor 30. I tried to hover the raptor 30 some with out any misshaps, but it was all over the place with me. So it got sold before I killed it. Some years latter now, I'm thinking on getting a Eletric heli, that way I dont have to drive 40 miles to get fuel for it. I'm thinking on buying a Trex, was thinking about the 450 SE, or SA, But they are small and thats ok. What I'm wanting to know would the Trex 600 setup properly, would it be more stable to learn on then the 450's. Thanks for any comments guys
Old 01-07-2007, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trex 600 for a kinda newbie???

a properly setup 450 is a great little machine. The 600 is a bit better because its basically a 50 size heli in electric so it has benefits of a bit more stability. Both are great machines, 600's cost a fair bit more to operate tho. If you want to learn, find an experienced rc pilot to give you a hand with the 600 and use a sim, rf or fs one or afp or reflex or phoenix.