Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

Trex 600

Old 01-08-2007, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trex 600

Where is the cheepest, and most trustworthy place to buy my Trex 600? I have searched all over the net, and found many sites but dont have any idea or experiance on buying anything online. I'm only going to buy the basic kit, no esc, or motor, ect. I cant afford to buy it all at one time. So I'll end up getting a little along, as money come avaible. I was looking at the 450 but it's to small for me I think, I'd rather go to the 600.Thanks Guys
Old 01-08-2007, 10:05 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Trex 600

You'll spend a lot more in the long run if you buy it all separately. Save up and splurge all at once.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:46 PM

Check "package" deals for the best price. Wes at Modefos did me right.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:57 AM

Looks like my buddy did finally get his 600cf from infinity (had a long wait over christmas, but it did show up on monday) at HALF the price I paid That might be a decent option for you, the cf combo kit is priced more like the non combo kit.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:21 PM

I'm looking at ordering mine from www.rc-expert.com They have the Trex Combo RTF $499.99 Plus Tax, and $40.00 Shipping. Sounds like a good deal. It's the Aluminum kit. Everything except TX/RX Servos, Charger/Gyro.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:54 PM
My Feedback: (19)

Decide what you want, then contact Wes at Modefos helis. He will give you a great deal.

http://www.modefosheli.com

Email him for a package deal.

You can tell him "Lee" sent you. Might help. Might not.

Not affiliated in anyway, just a happy customer.

Cheers!
Lee
Old 01-29-2007, 08:05 PM

Hey there all, Got me a 600 about a month ago and she had her maiden flight yesterday (8 hours to build and a month to wait for the batt to come off back order). Fly's like a dream, much more stable in the hover than the 450 and just as responsive to the controls. My friend across the street set up the radio for sport flight, but isn't too sure how to go about setting up the ID1 and ID2 for 3D. To be honest neither one of us is really a programer. Does anyone out there have a walk through on programing the Futaba 9ZHP to the Rex600? You know, step by step, button by button, this old Uke needs that kind of help.

Regards

Brent